Oh yessss.. my appetite has definitely increased!! Pre-pregnancy times (even up till now during the pregnancy) I rarely eat rice for lunch. Even when I do, confirm cannot finish!!
But nowwwww.. since I no longer eat small regular meals every few hours (as I no longer throw up THAT often).. I am able to eat a biggggggggggggg lunch.. And yes, lunch today was definitely big! I finished off the whole nasi pattaya ok!! *clapclap* PLUS, I ate some jambu batu as well..
And now, I'm enjoying my hot milo prepared by the kind tea lady. Wowwww.. Best222
Perhaps it has something to do with my small breakfast this morning, exercise this morning or just simply an increasing appetite.. Whateverpun, it left me happy and hyper for now! :P
Btw, went for another check-up this morning!! According to the doc, my visits after this would be increased to once a fortnight instead of once a month! Niceeeeeeee... Oh!! And I FINALLY decided to ask the doc about the 'weight' of my baby in me...
... 1.8kg!!!!!
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so happy :) at least I know it's within the normal growth rate.. so big tummy or small tummy.. don't care lah.. as long as the baby is growing healthily
okay.. I think hyper'ness might not last for long.. I'm starting to feel sleeeeeeeepyyyyyyyyyyyy
hehehe :P
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Thursday, 5 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
good la ure appetite dah getting better. skrg i nk jambu plz!!!
Post a Comment