FINALLY!! I am now able to properly sit back and relax.. and breatheeeeeeeeeeeee, since tuesday! (Monday I was on sick leave, so that doesn't count). Haihh so thankful that I've managed to complete that horrendous work which I got so worked up about. Never had I been emotional when dealing with a case. Probably it's due to the hormones, and the fact that it's just so close to home.. that I feel like I can (almost) do something about it.. help others!
Passionate, more likely..
After spending most part of the morning flicking through other work that I (think) I should complete before next week.. I decided that nahhh, today I deserve a break! I need to rest my mind and not be so stressful. The discussion (or more like a debate!) we had in the department yesterday really got me all hyper and stressful etc.. it was a nice 'discussion', but tiring nevertheless.
Just got a call from the shipping company. Alas, my boxes will insyaAllah arrive at the house this afternoon. How exciting! Nowwww I can finally go into labour peacefully, knowing that everything that I've bought for the baby from the UK has arrived.. Well, almost all la actually ;) I'm still waiting for some stuff which I could not satisfactorily get in Malaysia (like the nursing cover for example!) But that will arrive hopefully next week I think? Hehe
Umm, when I started typing this post, I actually wanted to babble about something else.. But then again, my fingers took control and just typed away... ha-ha.. It's funny how I sometimes just blog without really thinking.. Saying just what comes to mind..
Which is definitely why, serious issues are absent from my blog. I just couldn't bring myself to talk freely about them here.. it feels.. too formal? But I do sometimes, when that certain issue seriously bugs me. Until then, Sorry that u'll have to be stuck with some incoherent nonsense from me!
:P
Passionate, more likely..
After spending most part of the morning flicking through other work that I (think) I should complete before next week.. I decided that nahhh, today I deserve a break! I need to rest my mind and not be so stressful. The discussion (or more like a debate!) we had in the department yesterday really got me all hyper and stressful etc.. it was a nice 'discussion', but tiring nevertheless.
Just got a call from the shipping company. Alas, my boxes will insyaAllah arrive at the house this afternoon. How exciting! Nowwww I can finally go into labour peacefully, knowing that everything that I've bought for the baby from the UK has arrived.. Well, almost all la actually ;) I'm still waiting for some stuff which I could not satisfactorily get in Malaysia (like the nursing cover for example!) But that will arrive hopefully next week I think? Hehe
Umm, when I started typing this post, I actually wanted to babble about something else.. But then again, my fingers took control and just typed away... ha-ha.. It's funny how I sometimes just blog without really thinking.. Saying just what comes to mind..
Which is definitely why, serious issues are absent from my blog. I just couldn't bring myself to talk freely about them here.. it feels.. too formal? But I do sometimes, when that certain issue seriously bugs me. Until then, Sorry that u'll have to be stuck with some incoherent nonsense from me!
:P



2 comments:
erm..nursing cover tu..siapa yg bawakkan balik eh? i teringat shasa ada carikkan nursing cover utk u hari tu..pastu i ingat nursing cover tu macam bottle cap..patutla i tak pernah jumpa benda tu..nasib baik shasa bagitau i nursing cover tu mcm baju..
Hummmm... I'm not sure whether shasa akan kasi u ke marriam utk bawakkan balik? Sesape la I dunt mind, asalkan sampai kat I :) mayb u can ask sha? Hehe
Post a Comment