Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Tuesday, 2 February 2010

my other baby??

Oh dear Lily.. (that's my first car, a Myvi).. Since I bought it about a month++ before I gave birth, I never really had the chance to properly drive her around, seeing as I was heavily preggers, pantang, not wanting to leave aaron at home, Yas brought it to the office.. alaa macam2 laaa

But anyways, it's only these past few days la I managed to bring her around.. Yep, it does feel weird coz I have to adjust plak to a smaller car. Before this I've been using the cars available at home which were... BIG carsss... Hence, I'm still adjusting :P

So far.. I'm sooo in love!! Best gile kotttttttttttttttttt.. What I love the most is the small turning radius.. and..

the BLUETOOTH function!!

Yeah, it uses the car speaker (connected to my phone via bluetooth) as a sort of handsfree laa.. and serious bergune ok! Hehe over excited I know, but what the heck!! I think the most exciting part of it all is the fact that it is MY car.. Yeah, I don't think I'll stop obsessing over that part for a while hehe

p/s: Obviously Aaron's status is wayyyyyyyy higher than Lily, but Lily is still my other baby nontheless hehehehe :P

Sigh, returning to work in about 2 weeks time.. So spent the other half of the day sorting out my closet i.e hanging up all the work clothes so that I KNOW what I have.. Yeah, I think I may have a few (read=lots) of still tagged clothes yet to be used.. Hehe ouch! Since I'm going back to Sabah on thursday.. I think I'll sort out my shoes next week.. I'm already sooo tired from all that lipating and all.. I should probably take it easy for a while.. hehe (ngade2)

okaylah.. nak mandikan Aaron.. i think both of us lovessss his bath time :) When I say both of us.. I mean Aaron and myself hehe

Later!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alaaa.. Sweet nyer bath time together. You are such a great mummy.

Bestnyer ada kereta sendiri! I want a car toooooo!! pffttt. Best tu ada bluetooth and all.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews