Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Saturday, 13 March 2010

Oh no...

'think fountains of milk... fountains of milk..'

I'm currently, silently.. a little bit.. oh what the heckk..

I think my milk supply is decreasing!!!! I blame the sudden workload shock.. I went from being able to religiously pump 4 times during working hours.. to only 2!! blooodyy T-W-O!!

Haiyooo.. which is why for the whole last week.. I tried my best to pump BEFORE I go to work (coz sampai office confirm kene buat keje trus).. and then pump twice at night.. (still direct feeding him jugakla obviously).. I bought this huge pack of 3in1 oats to make at the office.. forcing myself to swallow lots and LOTS of water..

and also praying hard!!...

I guess it's all effort and being psychologically positive kot.. that's why whenever I'm pumping, those mantras above 'fountains of milk'.. would be playing in my head hehehe .. I also thank God that there's still a LOT of my milk stash in the freezer so I wont have worry that there won't be enough milk for when I'm at work..

I just hope that when things slow down a bit next week, that I'll be able to resume to my 4 time pumping schedule..

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews