I've been thinking a lot. Today has been a rough day. I am depressed.. I feel down. I feel so alone.. There's just so much of alone'ness one can take.. And I feel that I'm about to burst... There are just some things that I am meant to face alone. Is it my teenage years all over again? I'm sensing a similar feeling..
Arghhhh... I wish I can lay it all out here.
But I just simply, can't..
*****************************************************
On the other hand, went to a friend's engagement today. That made my day. Took lots of pictures. I think my photog skills still have much room for improvement.. But for now, I'm content with where I am in terms of my style etc.. :) Shall attempt to join workshops to improve!!
Maybe later, in the future..
Posted most of them up on my FB page.. Check it out there (if you're in my list of friends lah!)



0 comments:
Post a Comment