Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Sunday, 11 April 2010

7 day challenge!

The purchase: SKII essentials Kit

The challenge: 7 day use with RESULTS!

The verdict: haiyaaa, wait la until next Friday! LOL

********************

Yeah, bought that essentials kit. We'll see whether the so-called 'miracle water' would work for me. It worked miracles on Rog.. So we'll see

I feel like my face is like the moon's surface. Up close, haiyaaaa dunt want to look at lor. I'm a self-confessed makeup addict. And I have real low self-esteem when am without makeup!

Mission: wanting to look good with a naked face :D bad tau, I've been wearing makeup since my highschool days. Amazed at how some people are just blessed that they look REALLY good without a bit of makeup langsung!!! Not even a lousy powder!

*investment for self*investment for self*investment for self.. <---- the mantra that shall b playing in my head until I settle that credit card bill. LOL!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews