Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Got talent??

I just realised today, that I have no real talents that can be used to generate side income! Yeah, I have NO TALENT! The only things that I can do:

1) Shop like nobody's business (Umm.. EARNING should be the operative word, no?)
2) Dance for fun (yeah, I can't really generate any money from here as I am honestly not that good)
3) Be superbly enthusiastic about anything sports related (habih tu? Nak jadi part time trainer? No time laa)
4) Gossip like the makcik next door (not referring to anyone specific, just saying)
5) Take decent photos (Even that not so good sgt pon)
6) .... see? I'm out of ideas ALREADY!

Hummmphhh need to be more creative! There's nothing in my repertoire that I can cash in on! Na-da! Yilek! Haiyaaa..

I have nothing special to offer.. even I'm not a very good wife n mom.. still learning on both fronts. At work, hummph not so good sgt pon! So?

Yeah, nothing like a revelation like this to make me feel useless... HUMMMPHHH!

Ok, need to go pump now... is that a talent?? People don't sell breastmilk ok! Sheeshhhh :P

3 comments:

Deena.T said...

what are you talking about natte, u have plenty of talents like
1) sports - pretty much can plan any sport you set your mind too
2) dance - gempaq gila so jealous!
3) shopping IS a talent.
4) baking! your cupcakes are the only ones i can tahan cos they're not to sweet

and the list goes on...

i on the other hand.. haih nothing k, zilch!

n@trin@ said...

Hehe.. u ni, sipu2 i! (sepak I pls?) alaa deens, tu more of interest.. but all cannot cash in pon? :P yeah, moving towards having side income!

Haha unfortunately my baking skills are limited to cincai looking cupcakes :P Have I got more time and energy, maybe boleh expand on this, but for nowww... mcm susah je?? hahah

Puteri Nuur At-Terawis said...

hi, this is my first time here. do you ever heard of nuffnang? try add kat blog ni, you akan gumbira bila u dibayar untuk blogging!

btw, anak you so chumils!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews