I'm already 1-2 days before I'll be out of disposable breast pads! At the moment, I already have 3 pairs of reusable breast pads at home, mainly for night use. During the early days, I find that the reusable ones are not enough for office use (I was leaking a LOT then). But now, it seems that I'm no longer uncontrollably leaking..
pause... (insert image of pipe water burst) <--- Internet office blocked when I was just about to upload the photo.. sheeshhh!!
Yeah, the word 'uncontrollably' does paint a very horrid picture in your head right? HAHA.. Nolaaa, but I tend to leak then. Nowadays that my milk supply has adjusted to Aaron's needs, I no longer leak at the office. So quite a waste to be using disposable breast pads at the office when I won't leak, but STILL have to throw it out when I get back home. So sayang kan??? One box costs about RM40 +/- depending on which brand you buy..
So instead of re-stocking my disposable supply, I went to buy reusable ones today! Hummm a bit pricey than the ones I have now (which are Mothercare nyer brand).. but looks more reliable in CASE got leaking lah.. physically it is a LOT thicker than the Mothercare ones..
Oh and I bought them from TinyTapir @ Ampang Park!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Tuesday, 13 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment