Yeah, that turned out REALLY well.. like really! If I have all the money in the world, a huge disposable income, I would buy the whole set just like THAT!
But I don't...
Hence, I need to find alternatives. As much as I want to 'invest' in my skin for the future etc2.. I just can't! So the search began.... well, after a not-that-really-hard a search, I stumbled upon Cliniqu3!.. The promoter tried some products on my skin.. n I was SOLD..

Tried n tested for about a week or so.. discovered that the toner doesn't really suit my already sensitive skin. It smells like antiseptic.. It feels quite strong against my skin. My face turned red and itchy up to some point. So I switched the toner to the small one I received from SKII, still have it so why not? After the switch, all is good again.. well, even better!
My best purchase out of all the products above?

Yeah, u guessed right.. the pore minimizer!! I've used it before, before I got married. It worked wonders for me. But I have NO IDEA why I didn't continue buying it!!?! Serious! I was thinking hard the other day, wondering why oh why didn't I stick to that particular tube of product that produces results for me! Haihh.. Whateverpun, It's here now :) :) and it's here to stay.
And I am happy to report, that after about a week or so of using that.. I can SERIOUSLY notice that my pores are getting smaller! :D :D Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
You might notice that there are a wee bit too many products lined up in the pic yeah? No worries, not all are for me to use EVERYTIME.. The two tubes on the left are masks. One for yas. One for me. To be used twice a week.. Different functions ok! So the rest tu gune ikut the order lah..
Notice the SKII miracle water there??
Yeah, just bought it today! It's mainly for yas actually. We've tried everything for him. So let's see if this works for him.. Fingers crossed! Hehe.. since I bought that for him, kadang2 tu tumpang sekaki la.. who doesn't want the benefits of that miracle water eyh? :D
Hopefully after a while, I shall be able to be more confident without my make up on. It's time to rid of those layers ma'am!



0 comments:
Post a Comment