Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Thursday, 8 April 2010

Wahhhhh... jakun attack!!

So jakun like that!

Just installed WhatsApp application on my BB.. For those who have NO idea what's a 'WhatsApp', well it's this chat application initially made for iphone users to enable them to chat with each other.. for free..

Sounds familiar?

Yeah, it has always been one of the main features of a blackberry.. Boohoo tiru2!! Hehe.. But what's so great about WhatsApp, is that it allows iPhone users to chat with bb users as well.. The application automatically searches for your contacts that are using iphone or blackberry and add them to your chat contact list.

Cool eyh?

BUT.. for iphone users, u'll have to pay $2.99 to download that application..

for BB users... IT'S FREE!!! I repeat... IT'S FREE!!!

So go get a WhatsApp now, let's all communicate for FREEEEEEEEEEEE!! For BB users, kindly go to this link from your bb browser: www.whatsapp.com/ota/

p/s: There's a reason why I said I was jakun kan?? Memang jakun :P :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi. before it was free for iPhone users.. masa mula2 kan. but later baru dia charge utk bagi ramai user kot. so i think nanti lama2, on BB pun dia charge juga.

n@trin@ said...

Oh really?? Aiyooo I hope BB will not charge in the future!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews