Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Thursday, 20 May 2010

It's hereeee!!!!

Yes! My new toy is here! Thanx to him for the early bday present ;) (additional gifts are still welcomed!) Hehe

I was so excited when I received it! Although it didn't come with the box (due to customs issue, had to take it out for flight to msia), no worries. The fact that it's here and it's mine is enough!!

Sighhhhh.. I can't believe I had my doubts earlier. I know some of u have read reviews, especially from those who just loveee to hate apple!

Truth be told, they have no idea what they're talking about!

You won't know y u love it until u touch/have it! Yeah, it's basically an amplified ipod touch/iphone.. But size really does matter.. It can definitely sub your netbook that u lug around the office..

in my handbag, it's like no burden at all! I carry it with my papers, no pain!

And ohemgee! I'm addicted to the ipad specific applications!!! And honestly, I've already bought $30 worth of itunes gift card from US!!! (Yes, u need this to buy some apps which are ONLY available in the US) but no biggie.. It's so worth it!!!

Ok I can't stop talking about it.. Like please, go check it out if it becomes available somewhere near u.. Don't be bitter, embrace this new technology! Haha omg I do sound like an obsessive techie!

Ok I stop now, back to browsing the millions of apps for my new toy :)

Toodles!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments:

mini said...

OMG!!!! U HAVE ONE!!! I WANT ONE!!! they like cost $600 and sumthing dollars over here( i live in australia). im soooooo jealeous. We can buy it on friday(if we can afford it) over here. u r so lucky.
Come visit me at timeoutwithmini.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

how did u purchase the giftcard all the way in msia babe?

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews