Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Friday, 28 May 2010

Not forgotten

I feel slightly guilty that most of my recent posts circles around gadgets, gadgets, gadgets!! I still love u baby boy! ;)

So NWAY, what's new?

Oh YEAH!! I started Aaron slowly on solids! It all started since he's been increasingly chewing his fingers vigorously, especially when watching us eat. You can tell that he's quite curious & if u act as if u're giving some to him, he'll open WIDEEEE ready to grab ur hand 'shove it in my mouth now mummy please!' Hahaha

So I bought rusks and baby cereal to begin with.. Once a day. First time I offered him the cookie.. He chewed excitedly! Too bad I was alone when it happened, hence can't take a video :( nxt feeding time then ;)

Oh yaaa n since his bald spots are becoming more apparent, sometimes it even looks as if he's sporting a toupe.. Trump style! :P

We decided to take it all the way.. N he now botakkkkkk boyyyyyyyy!!! N we're loving it! Hehe so machooo (yeahn give chance mummy perasan anak macho ok)
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews