Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Wednesday, 23 June 2010

Out with the old, in with the new

Lesson learned..

ALWAYS always, back up your memory card after at least 2 events..

NEVER ever rely on your almost-5-years-old external HD.. Techie items fully reliant on USB power aren't usually that powerful..

Yes, I almost had a hard attack when I found that my there were NO pics in my memory card AT ALL.. I just reviewed them the morning before..

There were 467 pics altogether..

Imagine..

Adoihhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Now am trying to recover them.. Hope it works!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments:

Deena.T said...

aduh sakitnye hati! but how else should u keep your pics then? burn to a cd?

n@trin@ said...

Tulaaaaa... :( software natte dload smlm mcm tak jadi.. have to find new one. Am still VERY sad thinking about all those pics i've lost..

I think my external lame sgt kot.. haritu konon nak upload all old pics to flickr.. but internet kurang laju to upload.. so i gave up.. haha

padan muka :P

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews