Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Friday, 23 July 2010

Omg omg!!!!

I never get flowers at the office!! He rarely gives me flowers anyway. He says that it's a waste of money coz the flower will die anyway. He has a point there.. And I agreed. So he only gives me preserved flowers so that it'll last longer :) like last year i got a rose in the mail.. Hehe cair :p

BUT what girl can resist getting FRESH flowers for her bday!!!!! Omg omg omg I was speechless when the delivery guy came and announced, 'natrina yang mane?'.. I did a double take to make sure that he said the right name.. :P

In my head I was like, "eh, mamat ni biar btul, yas mane kasi I bunga" kahkahkah, thank god yas wasn't there to hear it. :P

'Your birthday weekend starts today' awwwwwwwww!!! *blush2*

Heheheheheheeh thanx love for spoiling me rotten :P love uuuuu!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews