Since he discovered that he can stand, he LOVES to stand! He can even do it whilst half-asleep!
Yesterday when I was about to put him in his cot after he has fallen alseep.. Suddenly he realized that i'm putting him down! His first reaction? Turn, grab the handles, and stand!
And then when i picked him up, he fell asleep right back again before I could re-attempt to nurse him to sleep! Hahaha this kid ar, haiyaaaa... I bet that he didn't even realize that he was standing coz it looked so instinctive. Like it's a no biggie to stand just like that.
I'm proud of u boy!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Monday, 9 August 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
sounds like he is going to be as active as mummy!!! XD
hahaha yeah, we think so too! haiyooo habislaa once he starts to run! ;)
Post a Comment