You will notice that in Aaron's age ticker on the sidebar here, in about 3 weeks time this lovely little rascal of mine will turn 1..
And I have YET to plan anything remotely celebratory for his upcoming birthday.
I'm such a good mother.
Ugh! I'm so bad at planning these things. Well, even for the hubs, it took a hugeeeeee effort from me. And it was easier cause he's an adult.
Ni? Aiyooooo.. I'm torn between the fact that he won't basically remember his first bday, yet I still want it to be special..
Resulting in having nothing planned as of yet! OMG.. I'm such a 'good' mother. Can I please hire someone else to do the planning? Seriously, I'm kinda blur. Plus, I have my besties' wedding that day. So, the celebration would (read=must) be sometime around noon.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Thursday, 18 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
hehe my wedding my wedding! in 3 weeks time, eeeeeeeeeeep!
its definitely going to be a historical day for all of us!! Im sure u can do both Natrina Majid.. We are all very hardcore, highly motivated ppl~
Bole nyer...even if dia tk ingat, you will sayang.
OMG Natte, if i was in KL, I would gladly organize the party for Aaron!! hehe tapi you kena bayar i la... hehe. Happy birthday in Advance Aaron, see you in January!
Deens: weeeeeee!!!! Hehehe cant wait to see u all bride glammed up! :)
Sha: hahaha i gileeeee blur ok.. Alalaaa sume fondant cake mahal lorrrr tp NAK JUGAK mickey mouse cake yg besar. Boleh? Hahaha xpe, i'll do my best! :p wish u were to celebrate too!
Yan: YES itu yg i nak dgr! Hahahaha at this rate, mcm tak kesah kot nk kena bayar sesape to organize :p baliklaaaaaaaa hehehe pastu alang2 suruh u bake, wahh bliss! :p january bile u balik? Balik smpai bile? Sempat g adik yas nye wedding? It's in feb though
Post a Comment