The husband bought this for my birthday in 2009. Simply THE most comfortable leather flats EVER! I even wore it for most of my pregnancy, although I did stop when I notice my feet getting bigger and bigger!
It looks so worn out now.
Notice em' white spots? Ugh! So angry! People were painting the house and probably forgot to cover items down below.. Hence paint spots? Sayang je! But I guess can take them out la.. When I rajin? :P
But these are the shoes that no matter how nice I look on top I.e work clothes.. When u see this? Haha
It means that is a LAYZEE day for me..
Like super lazy tahap dewa ok!
So since today is my super lazy day, I'm going to bed now :P
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Friday, 12 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment