Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Saturday, 27 November 2010

Balik kampung!!!

So from Geneva, I headed to London before boarding my flight back to Malaysia. The 'Balik Kampung' title was actually aimed at balik kampung to London. Have I mentioned how much I love London? Even had a slight ambition of reitring there? Haha anak-anak tinggal Malaysia to study, mummy and papa akan call, "so, what's up you all in Malaysia?" haha.. We're meannnnnn...

Because I didn't have that much time to spare before my flight to Malaysia, I asked my best friend sha to help organize a breakfast (brunch?) meet with all em' London peeps. Hehe easy jumpa sume org trus. It was good seeing everyone after some time (alaaaa i baru je balik Malaysia kot!) but it did felt like I've left another part of me there. Ahhhh how much I miss London..



Hehe simply my fav picture of the day!!! So sweet kan!!, yeah speaking of which, I'm uploading most of the pics in fb, tonight! Haha cannot delay any longer! If not, nanti basi ok!

After breakfast (ke brunch?), Sha and Dina kindly accompanied me on a super-never-attempted-express shopping trip ever! Ni yang intense tahap sorang jaga list, sorang jaga time, sorang jaga movement! Hahaha we were literally in and out of stores in minutes! Superb teamwork! I wish I had more time to spend with you guys, and was so touched sbb sampai ngantuk2 penat ni haaaa teman I jalan heheheheeh you know I love you ;) we did spend some quality time together kan?? Have to do it again soon! Well, minus the intense shopping trip hehe



So yeah, there you go.. Was quite impressed that I managed to prevent excess baggage (well, much thanks to Dina who will be bringing some of my stuff home this Dec hehe).. With 8kg of EBM, I was set to go! I packed the frozen EBM in coolers and put in some ice packs bought in msia. Too lazy to argue with immigration, I decided to not bring any icepacks into the flight. Nasib the stewardess were kind enough to give me some space in the fridge to put EBM pumped during flight.

Overall, it was a good experience workwise, and quite fun too! I wish I could travel more.. when I open my own business perhaps? Hehe for now I shall just hope that my department gets more invites like this! Otherwise, vet agreement dalam cubicle je la kak! And I wish my chair is this hugeeeeee! Duduk atas lantai jerla kat tepi tu hehehe



Ahhh, look at the time! It's only 9.53 pm on a Saturday night! I'm planning to sleep in tomorrow as this morning we had an early start. Feeling quite bad though because we're actually supposed to be at our dear friend's wedding tonight, but yas suddenly dpt migraine ptg td... So yeah, he's still sleeping it off.. He hasn't vomitted yet, so belum ok la tuh.. Once he vomits, insyaAllah he would feel better.. Nways, Congrats to the happy couple!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews