Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Friday, 26 November 2010

Journey part deux




We reached Geneva a day earlier, after we checked in and settled in, we decided to take a survey stroll around town. And then as mentioned before, 2 days after that was spent in meetings and eating fine dining food for lunch! Hehe yeah, lunch was good.. Considering the fact that we only had bread for dinner.. Haha mahal punya pasal.


Ok so on Saturday we have the siang to go jalan a bit before catching the plane to London. So picture time!!




Love this view! Somewhere along the river.. Or lake? Haha can't tell :P




Comel je the kids strapped to each other to keep them from getting lost..



Feels kinda weird posing by myself like this. Felt so 'tourisy'.. "I see Asians, walking around town with cameras around their neck, taking pictures blindly!!!" yeah, so typical tourists we were that day.









Hahaha I blame my colleague for influencing me to do such poses.. Well, it was funny at the time hehe





And this one is one of my fav.. Kind of unique. It's part of a boat, I think?



We took the tram everywhere! It's the most convenient way to travel. Plus, it's free for tourists! Although we never saw any conductor or anything for everyone else. Geneva felt, safe in that sense. Traffice jams? Non-existent. They complain when they have to travel 20 mins to work. What?? In KL that's if you stay a few blocks from the office that is! Haha 20mins in jam is nothing in KL ok :P






Oh was also fortunate enough to be able to visit The UN for a while. I felt a sense of historic'ness whilst I stood there in front of the gate. Emo tak tentu pasal ok!



After that went to visit the tallest water fountain there is. And it was fuhhh...Tinggiiiii!! Even got to see a rainbow! Was a bit childish whem I saw it. Yelaaaa, first time tgk rainbow dekat2 kan? I mean in that size!






Hahaha this was actually accidental. But advert like? Haha tak pasal2.. Yas rolled on the ground laughing when he saw this. Well, mostly when he saw ALL of my posed pics. So unlike me he says. Ye ke? Sha? Rog? Back me up here? Hehehe...


And who can forget? The compulsory jumping pose!



Love this one!


And this pic is dedicated to both sha and rog.. Hahaha was thinking of our crazy photo shoots back in London, good times!


And look what we found!!!


Okayyyyy I must admit. Blogging from blogpress is actually much easier than I thought. You just click wherever you want the picture etc2.. Touch technology at its best ;)

Ok, I'm already sidetracking. So took the flight to London (this time I didn't pump in the flight because it was such a short flight).. EBM wise, I actually already had almost 7kgs by the time I reached London. I even had to throw away 10 hasil pump because I didn't have enough bottles to last me until I go back to Malaysia. I didn't want to use plastic storage bags for fear they may burst and my coolers aren't actually leakproof!

Hotel wise, was quite fortunate that I managed to brave myself and insist on keeping my EBM in a proper fridge because 1) the temperature of the mini bar wasn't cold enough to my liking and 2) it's not big enough!

So next stop, London! (although only for less than 24 hours!)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

drog said...

hahahaha. well i dunno what to say natte..but that pose with one hand up is indeed YOUR pose! cuma takde wall behind u je utk sandar! hahaha!

n@trin@ said...

ahahah tu yg konon posing kat pokok.. but well, too embarrassed to raise satu tgn :P

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews