Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Monday, 29 November 2010

Cheer up

With regards to my last post...

Drove to the gym, bought some macaroons.. N now I'm feeling much better ;) picture of an empty plastic bag coz the insides are already safely in my tummy..

I'm easily distracted aren't I? Yeah, I'm sure adzimah would second that :P

Nway, been thinking.. Ah well, no use mourning.. Alhamdulillah my stock has now almost doubled what I left when I went to geneva.. So yeah, can always pump again ;)

Gym makes me happy.. N sweets too. So I'm off now!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments:

AdzyHazaki said...

Yeah, when I read your twitter tadi, I was like pffft, sekejap je drama. Dapat macaroons terus senyap! Haha.

n@trin@ said...

Hahahaha.. biaselaaa :P

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews