Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Monday, 29 November 2010

Scissors anyone?

Ok, I know for a fact some (most kids his age) have cut their first tooth like ages ago..

But I've come to accept (still learning) that each baby develops differently. So let it be known that at 11 months, 2 weeks and 4 days old, my little bot cut his first tooth..



(ok, like you don't already know, the one who is posing like nobody's business? Yeah, that's my 11month old son)..

Or at least this would be the first time me noticing it.. Yeah, he's so guarded about people putting fingers in his mouth, except his own, apparently haha.. He's been drooling a LOT this past week that I KNEW something is going on. He doesn't normally drool to the extent that I have to chase him around gymboree with a cloth in my hands so that I could 'catch' his drool b4 it hits the ground!! What a sight! To be honest I have been quite worried as to why he hasn't cut his first tooth yet earlier on, but after extensive reading.. It's not that unusual after all. He's probably just taking his time because he knows that even toothless, he could bite mummy's b**bies kuat gile ok!!! Haha so i hope the biting won't be too severe once he has full front set of teeth..

Or wishful thinking perhaps?

Haha, ok I have no idea why am I still awake??. Nak paksa tidur now, bye!


*** UPDATE***

The more and more I look at the picture above, the more I realize.. my baby isn't smiling per se, but it looks as if he's smiling.. That's probably because..

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

HE'S SMILING WITH HIS EYES!!!! Yesss... I think (again, mummy perasan mode), he has the super capability of what Tyr@ Banks calls "smiling with your eyes"..

Hehe mummy's proud of you boy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews