I just lost 4oz!!!!!!!!!
I don't know what happened. Everything happened too fast. The next thing I know, I'm scooping up the bottle from the ground, wiping up the floor..
So sad ok!!!!!
This is the second time such incident happened to me. Do I really need to buy ALL medela bottles so that they would fit perfectly on my pump?
But they're much more expensive than the bumblebee bottles I have..
Huwarghhhhhhhh!! I'm still mourning. I was already 15 mins into pumping time. Wasted 15 freakin' minutes!
Hmmmpphh.. Needed to let that out..
Thanx for reading
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Monday, 29 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
i feel u..
1 solution, pump pakai medela then transfer to bumblebee to store
Hi! Thanx.. yeah, that should be better kan? but the problem is for now, 5 of my medela bottles are in the freezer, so for the time being until EBM in those bottles are used, I have one medela and one 'momslittleones' which I discovered are just as good.. Haha mmg basuh bottles la kat office this week kan! ;)
guess what.
despite advising you and having spilt milk before
i did it again..
spilt 3oz!
why la so degil
should practise what i preach
think ill get some of the momslittleones bottles too
Wahhh alamak sayangnye!!! Yeah, I'm now doing the transfering-into-other-bottles when I get home. Sgt better and more confident when I pump now! Momslittleones are great! Go buy at Jid's sisters' store kat wangsa maju ;)
oh Jid's sisters ada store?
got address?
or website ke
Here's the link to the MomslittleOnes stores. Yang kat Wangsa Maju tu sister jid punya :)
http://momslittleones.com/shop/store.php?currency=USD
Post a Comment