Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Thursday, 23 December 2010

Camping in!

For Aaron's first birthday, his aunt bought him a tent with colourful plastic balls. Unfortunately she didn't realise that the tent is 'bottomless'. Well, I don't blame her seeing as the tent she bought was really cute!

So we returned that tent and wanted to get another one. At the store, I was torn between 2 tents. One was quite expensive, but still okla. The other was quite cheap. The latter was advertised to be made for playing with plastic balls. The former is just a tent looking like a castle.

I settled for the latter.

Now I want the castle.

So the father is exchanging it AGAIN tomorrow.

.........

The whole time, Aaron was just happily swimming in a pool of plastic balls. Probably confused as to why all the adults are fussing over the tent and keep changing them! He was just happy having all the balls in his cot to begin with!

Ah, customer satisfaction at its best :P
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews