Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Design spirit

Lately I've been tuning to the design channels on telly quite a lot. I admit that these 'design showdown', 'design on a dime', 'tips and tricks' shows are really entertaining. Informative? Of course!

But...

It got me thinking. Honestly, I really really and I mean REALLY don't think that I have a good sense of style when it comes to interior decorations. I have close friends who are superb at that (yelaaaa, korang2 yang tgh siapkan rumah masing2 tu?? Taulaaa sapee :p).. but me? I'm afraid that when the time comes for me to design and decorate MY own house, I'd fail MISERABLY!

I just hope that when that time comes, I would have watched enough design shows to make me an expert when it comes to styling my own home. Sure pressure kan? Hahaha.. Ah well, worst comes to worst, I can just hire my friends to help decorate my house, LAGI SENANG!! Pffttttttt

On another note, I notice that I get tired easily post surgery. Is it psychological? Or just my body telling me that I should not 'renyah' too soon? Need to up em' vitamin intake I guess!

Guess what? Even though I'm still not allowed to go to the gym, I'm already forming my schedule for my new year's resolution; abs like jillian michaels! Like seriously, I don't think she even knows what a girdle is. Girdle? Who needs a girdle with abs like those???? Sigh, let's give it 6 months. Possible? We'll see. If I do manage abs like hers, I promise to put a pic of em' abs here.. If not, I'll just post up a pic of jillian's abs then hahahahaha

So back to plotting my workout routine for when I hit the gym in 3 weeks time!! (seriously, sia2 bayar gym bulan ni, sheeshh!!)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews