Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Saturday, 22 January 2011

Multi-tasking at its best!

Haha, belum pernah dibuat orang kot!

I'm getting my hair done, and also PUMPING at the same time! Didn't get much time to pump at home just now as we have a busy day planned. My SIL is back from the land down under and already she's busy as a bee. Ah well, so much to do, so little time!

Last I heard, my boys are both sleeping soundly at home :) am probably going to pick them up for a quick lunch (or tea dh kot?) After we come back from seeing her tukang jahit.

Tomorrow is also fully planned. Ah, don't u just love weekends like this! I think I'm loving it extra more because I get to do my hair, my fit flops arrived from aussie (got discount there loh!) and lots of chocs to help make me FAT! Boy I hate to look at my face in the mirror everytime I do my hair. Flaws seem to amplify by 100x!

Ok my hair stylist wants me to look up instead of down at my phone. Haha gtg!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews