Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Saturday, 15 January 2011

Sunshine.. Or not?

Woke up early today! Early is considered a feat considering the fact that's it's a Saturday! Hehe, well even though we're used to having small hands from a certain someone slap us silly until we wake up.. But today we woke up first! :P
Mission? Gym di pagi hari. Tis' is how we achieve abs like Jilli@n Mich@els tqvm! Ha-ha-ha (padahal baru 45 mins in gym dah ngokngek nk balik)

Was looking forward for some sunshine after a week's worth of gloomy skies. Ah well, who am I kidding? Mcm x biasekan weather cmni :)

This reminds me of school days where I used to wake up early on weekends where I don't go back home, and just jog.. Jog jog jog.. Or laundry? Haha.. it seems that I have always loved running. Always bercita-cita to enrol myself in one of those marathons.. Tp I guess I'm such a chicken after all. Afraid that harapan menggunung utk diri sendiri berkecai seeing ramai lebih hebat! Hahaha

Ok dh smpai, later!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews