Out of approx. 70 ppl at this course, what are the odds of me sitting right next to a fellow pumping mummy? Hahah I was quite surprised to see another 'medela bag' under the table. We became instant friends.
It's amazing how special you feel. It's as if you belong to a not-so-secret society, but only you recognise another member by the bag they carry. Hehe, funny.
So back to my point. Am at a course in JW Marriott. Loving the so helpful staff. Great 'tea break' food. And most importantly, each conference room has its own fast speed wifi! Wopeee! I've been in a dloading frenzy the past 2 days. My best dloaded item?
Papers on the Star app. Superb! I've dloaded this app for quite sometime but never fully utilise it. Ahhh, how wonderful it is reading an online paper, with some video inserted in some parts? Remember how much I hated reading the papers? Too lazy.. Now, this will def make me read the papers more!!!!
Kudos to the Star for such an amazing app. Go dload now ppl!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Tuesday, 22 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment