Over the weekend, I guess Aaron decided for me. It's as if he knew what I was thinking. He refused to be put to bed with the bottle. He insisted on latching on to mummy. It made me realize, WE'RE not ready to give up just yet. There's still a long way to go. WE can do this! I'm therefore very grateful to still have the much needed 'supply' to satisfy him. I hope I don't run 'dry' quickly. I guess the morale boost I got over the weekend did have an effect on my supply. Suddenly I felt 'full' again.
Haha.. to my nonBfeeding readers. Sorry for the super focused-on-what-might-be-boring-or-confusing terminology used. I am just super happy and would like to report this new development.
Mummy's back boy!!



2 comments:
Yeay, Mummy's backkkkkk!
xx
But not for long! If I don't get my pump back from the technician soon.. I'm afraid I might run 'dry' sooner than I want! :(
Post a Comment