Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Sunday, 20 February 2011

Melaka bound

Haha, just realised the title of my last post was wrongly spelled. Ceh. No matter. We moving on :)
Just got back from Melaka, rest a few, and finished uploading reception pictures on FB. I wonder why the simple task of uploading photos can give me anxiety headache. Need to see the doc soon. Melaka was simply fabulous. Fun family time, exciting reception and esp... FOOD! I might be overloaded with ikan pari bakar haha.

Aaron? He had the most fun I guess. Running around with cousins. I tell you, he's been sweating like what je this weekend. Seemed like I didn't bring enough change of clothes! But we managed :)
The Bride and groom looked happy.. everyone njoyed the company :)

Quite happy that I managed to take quite a few pics. Was really bummed that I didn't really made an effort to take more pic during our side of the reception. I guess running around and getting all excited for the whole event made me misplace my brain. Sheesh! Nvm, glad we hired one of the most talented photographers for the whole 3 events.. Hopefully we'll get to see some pics soon! For now, I'll leave you with one of my fav shot of Aaron for the weekend..

Sumpah nampak mcm putus cinta peluk tiang ok? Kesiannn anak mummy :)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews