Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Thursday, 31 March 2011

Wordless Wednesdays

Haha.. Didn't realize that yesterday was wordless Wednesday.. until.. Today?

Looks like nothing can shut me up, can it? Haha. Anyways, am at work now.. feeling all pumped up and ready to go. Did a DiskClean-up on my desktop because lately it has been working so SLOW. Like 2-5 seconds delay upon a command. That's SLOW. Nak bukak Words Document, bukan main. Buat sakit hati je.

Archived my work e-mail. It's astonishing how limited our space for the e-mail stuff that I keep on getting the 'Quota Warning Report' almost every week! Annoying. Hopefully upon migration to the new system, we'll get more and more space. Here's to hoping! :P

Ok, since I was only at work for half a day yesterday, my desk is suddenly filled with papers. Bleurghhh.. And I have 2 meetings today. Not looking forward to those.

later!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews