It's in unlikely places where you normally find what you've been looking for. For me, it was at a DIY shop in Aeon Au2... The husband objected when I said I wanted a peek inside. Came out a plastic bag full of exciting finds..
OMG Natte! I saw that 123 clips in a bookshop at Low Yatt hari tu!! I terus teringat you, tapi tak beli/tanya sbb ingat too kiddish for your standard. Haha.
Haha.. tulaa.. to mcm bile tgk2 macam cun pulak. Now the wrapping paper I bought to become the so-called 'background' for the pictures is too light. Doesn't go well with the ugly yellow cubicle we have.. Sheesh, kena beli baru
2 comments:
OMG Natte! I saw that 123 clips in a bookshop at Low Yatt hari tu!! I terus teringat you, tapi tak beli/tanya sbb ingat too kiddish for your standard. Haha.
Haha.. tulaa.. to mcm bile tgk2 macam cun pulak. Now the wrapping paper I bought to become the so-called 'background' for the pictures is too light. Doesn't go well with the ugly yellow cubicle we have.. Sheesh, kena beli baru
Post a Comment