Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Wednesday, 13 April 2011

One bag

Today marks the first day since habis pantang with Aaron that I'm lugging around only ONE bag to the office. Yes, I have decided that I will stop pump at work, but still direct feed at night and fully during the weekend. Never thought it was possible. But after much thought and encouragement from a fellow mummy (you know who u are ;P).. I think I could do it!

You see, before I've always thought that bfeeding is a demand and supply thing. Well, that's what I've read la basically. But I guess our ehemm... 'supply source' is designed to be flexible. Designed to follow our needs. Alhamdulillah, it is possible!

I'm sure for the past few weeks, nay months! I have been nagging about depleting supply blablabla, stress blablabla... It come up to a point where I could only pump ONCE during office hours... no time laaaa... If got time pon, cannot sit down and relax n pump.. thinking about the next task at hand. I have always told myself that I will be heading towards the 'no-pump-at-office' phase.. I guess because I've had that mindset, my ehemm 'supply source' suddenly catered towards my goal. I no longer feel 'full' if I did not pump during the usual 7.30am/8am time. It only feels full when I want to direct feed, or when I can actually pump.

And yesterday was probably the turning point. I didn't pump at all!

But today will probably be the first time where I ACTUALLY set myself to NOT pump at the office. But my bag is already here, left it here yesterday. So if I feel really full and cannot tahan, I'll just pump for release.

Ok, now that I've allowed myself to chill and just be confident about all this, my shoulder feels lighter. Note that I said light'ER'.. not 'light'. It IS still, heavy...

Oh well..

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews