As you know, life is full of surprises. A minute you're up there, the next minute, you're down there.. You never know what cards you'll be handed next..
Or which chocolate will you pick out next.
All we know is that we should embrace life as it is, and strive to achieve the best that we can be. I'm writing this mostly to remind myself, to tell me that it's ok to be down there..
Even though it's a tough climb from here (career wise).. But I'm sure I'll get there, somehow. I just wish I don't feel this overwhelmed with things. You know, chucked with everything at the same time. When will I find time to breathe? But life goes on eyh?
I keep taking myself to another realm. To a different reality. Where it's filled with candy floss and rainbows.
But then again..
I'm grateful for the 'card' that has been handed to me. He, who knows best, I'm sure He, sets this course for a reason.
InsyAllah..
P/s: sorry for emo post. Haha just cried watching grey's anatomy. Maka malam ini penuh dengan emosi yo!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Tuesday, 24 May 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
emo ye.. i pon .. hang in there love!
Post a Comment