Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Thursday, 5 May 2011

Morning fix

I used to run everyday... I think I've mentioned it before. Since London, it all stopped. But now that I've registered for the 5Km run, I'm gaining my motivation back.

Hence the early morning run session to clear my head.

Gosh, who knew working out in the morning can really clear my head. Well, I knew it before.. but I forgot how satisfying it feels!

Will be doing more and more morning sessions (but of course NOT everyday lah!) But then, I need to figure out a way to bersiap faster. Thankfully I tagged in before going to the gym. I masuk office balik at 815am! Haha suka hati!

After an early morning meeting, I still feel energized and ready to take on this headache of an opinion.

Ayyayayaiiii

1 comments:

Pinkle Island said...

damn we need to make a pack! i need to run too la seriously. pfft.... the weather is conducive for me to run again.

MOTIVATE ME!!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews