Ok, so so belated.
I remember a time where we used to dedicate the whole of December for this girl.. Yes, we celebrated her birthday a number of times.. more than 3 I think? :P Siap dulu ada video2 semua.. hahaha
Ahh student life.. more time on our hands..
Too bad nowadays we're restricted to having lunch!!
But t'was a good lunch indeed :) Good time to catch up (Macam laaa lama tak jumpa) hahah and have some laugh, with em' spouses gathered as well... ummm, except for hers and DS la, so far one.. nvm, when he gets back we do another round of lunchies yah?

I remember a time where we used to dedicate the whole of December for this girl.. Yes, we celebrated her birthday a number of times.. more than 3 I think? :P Siap dulu ada video2 semua.. hahaha
Ahh student life.. more time on our hands..
Too bad nowadays we're restricted to having lunch!!
But t'was a good lunch indeed :) Good time to catch up (Macam laaa lama tak jumpa) hahah and have some laugh, with em' spouses gathered as well... ummm, except for hers and DS la, so far one.. nvm, when he gets back we do another round of lunchies yah?
Just don't forget us minions who love you to bits eh? ALL of us (including those not in the pictures) :)
(ehem, hilang macho I.. )
Kesimpulannya, u know what I'm trying to say kan? So cakap sendiri la eh? Taknak tulis.. hahahha :P
xx



1 comments:
....nangis.....terharu...
huaaa ape ni nattee..pagi2 dah buat i nangis + senyum lebar + terharu + bersemangattt
I love youuu
ini baru surprise betul nih! hahaha...totally unexpected..especially since today is the last day of december already!!
Post a Comment