And I am not a hard-drive.
So yeah last night I slept quite late.. Was doing some work on the couch when suddenly I heard a tiny suara serak (yes, dunno why, but his suara quite serak!).. "Mama, mama.. susu mama"
Instantaneously I switched off the TV, the laptop, and head over to his cot to pass him his milk.. And then since he didn't asked to be picked up, I just let him be and slowly crept to the bed. All the while thinking, "hummm.. today he might put himself to sleep, on his own.. yeay development!". But not wanting to get too excited I just lay in bed silently.. pretending to sleep.
Haha.. 10 mins after, a head appeared (this ain't a scary story yah, don't worry) from the bottom of his cot which was by our bed..
Ahhh, he was standing up.
He spent about 3 minutes silently watching us sleep (me pretending to sleep, squinting my eyes to see what he'll do).. it took a lot to not just go over and pick him up.. I just wanted to hug him je masa tu.. and then suddenly kepala hilang. I silently peeked and saw that he was lying down, sucking his thumb.
Ahhh, this is happening!
And then I waited... 3 minutes passed.. 5 minutess.. (I was about to REALLY fall asleep dah).. 10 minutes..
The head reappears. Cehh.. haha okla, I miss him, kesian and also I wanna sleep already.. I angkat my head a bit so he can see (we had very dim lights) that I'm awake and moving, and motioned for him to come over, "come come", I signaled with my hands.
Without hesitation, he got down from the cot (now bed without the sides), ran over to my side of the bed (I sleep on the far side from the cot because I essentially tidur mati, haha) and reached out his hand, motioning "dukung, dukung".. hehe I smiled, picked him up and we hugged each other to sleep..
Ahhh, he didn't manage to put himself to sleep, but we both were smiling by then.. till your next try k babyboy?
My manja babyboy :)



2 comments:
awwwhh this is so sweeet.......
hehehehe I geram! tgh2 malam pun boleh buat I senyum lebar budak ni
Post a Comment