Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Sound of music

Here is us, watching the sound of music together. I could get used to this..

Teacher whatsapp-ed me to say they're having a graduation ceremony this november. I was surprised! My baby boy's first graduation event!! I see university already *cries now*

Haha drama harus

Oh! The kids will be performing!!! Now this, I want to see hehe.. Wonder how on earth are the teachers going to get the kids organized!

Hehehehe all I got from this kiddo to reveal what they've been practising is the chicken dance! Haha nice one

Xx

P/s: 5 mins into the movie and he is already bored. Abandoned the laptop to pick up the ipad watch power rangers... Kidss

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews