Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Thursday, 23 May 2013

Antenn@ Sh0p

Remember Mark? My ever so lovely companion for the next few months during chambering. Yes, my laptop. So far, definitely did not regret the purchase. Totally useful. Totally USED every day. AND, very convenient too! 


Well, but then again.. I am always biased when it comes to apple products ;) 


I foresee myself to continue using Mark even after I return to the office. Whether or not that materializes, will yet to be seen. 


Since the purchase, of course I will immediately be concerned with the care. Obviously I had the casing protector and screen protector.. But what of transport? I admit I've bought one, which is useful i.e it is a laptop bag by definition, with the look and feel all..


But.. It doesn't FIT the desire. You see, I have a very specific requirement in mind. It must not be too bulky, can be carried on my arm like how you would carry a file. It must also NOT be so obvious and should definitely not scream "hello I'm a laptop, ragut me now!".. After going to almost every mac distributor store in mid kl, I finally found the one.. :) and with a RM189 price tag, I figured it's a good buy. It is after all, made of genuine leather. 


It comes in a variety of colours, but I chose this lovely blue because it's not too girlish, yet not dull and too serious looking. Most importantly, it serves its purpose well. The thickness is similar to what you would find on a normal laptop sleeve; padded. It has 4 zipped compartments for all your small gadgets like styluses, thumbdrives, charger and even fits my ipad mini!


Oh! The best thing? It also fits a4 sized papers/documents in the middle. Although it is made for a 11" macbook air, it was purposefully designed so it can also hold a few documents. Clearly, practicality was the designer's no.1 priority. 


To also have a handle on one of the sides for those tired arms? Brilliant! 


I found this at the istore in Publika. Head on over there if you'd like to see for yourself! My verdict? I LOVE IT!


Xx

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews