Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Friday, 17 May 2013

Past, present and future

There you go. A lame attempt at making something old, into something 'new'. Well at least, to give it a fresh look..

Rasa macam baru la..

As mentioned in the previous post, I have definitely been out of touch for a while now. Jumping in and out of hiatus'ness. Must be really annoying. Even for me, it's annoying. I don't even want to ask how YOU feel. It's always the case; when 'the moment' comes you think to yourself "yeah, must blog about this". You take a picture thinking, "yeah, this would go well with that post".

But not following through because you were so preoccupied, the 'moment' passed.. and you no longer feel excited to blog about it.

Always the case.
Tonight my spirit to 'write' (read=ramble) is ON! The boys are asleep. I am not, obviously. Contemplated on doing some research. But my mind just couldn't take it. I think I've had enough of heavy reading for one day. All I could think of at this moment are 2 things; cupcakes and zumba.

My obsessions with both. It seems that for what I have planned, I may be putting a wee bit too much on my plate. I'm not really sure how it would play out. I guess I would just have to brave through (and execute it well!) each plan and see how I can improve myself. Either to workout how to be more efficient, or just re-arrange my priorities. We'll just have to wait and see lah I guess!

Oh! Idea!

Ok, this idea involves me surfing through youtube for some inspiration. And with that, I'll leave this post as is.. Goodnight!

xx

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews