Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Thursday, 16 May 2013

Hiatus

The word that 'haunts' me. I can't bring myself to sit down and write these past few weeks.


But I have a feeling that the hiatus may have affected me, in some way. I'm used to 'writing'. Ok, perhaps not serious writing. You won't find published books anywhere. 


So what have I been up to? Lots. Let's have a list then! 


1) I am officially a licensed Zumba Instructor! Weeeeehooo and yesterday I had my first class, co-conducted with a fellow zumba enthusiast, Dina! Ok, to call us mere 'enthusiasts' would probably be understating it. We're obsessed!


2) baked for a sale. Made some red velvet cupcakes for my MIL's catering. Had fun doing it. Straight away felt inspired. Inspired? I.e wanting a new stand mixer (read= kitchenaid or kenwood chef titanium). Definitely on my wishlist this year. Ehem..


3) became interested in Tax. Tax law to be exact. Was given a research for it. Never was I so engaged in reading a statute book before. And volunteering to go for tax courses? Yeah, I surprised myself too.


4) herbalife. Yes, I have joined the bandwagon. Disclaimer: I am not taking it to lose weight, I am taking it for energy.. As a source of nutrition. Those who know me can testify that I just couldn't be bothered to eat my veges and fruits. If it's not in front of me, I wouldn't bother. Multivitamins? I've always had them.. In my drawer. Never emptied. Thrown out after they expired. And I have no idea why. So yeah, since I voluntarily take more than 2L of water everyday, drinking more/different flavours of water is easy!



5) company's annual dinner. Yeah, the little things that make me excited.dressing up for it :))) the theme? Futuristic.. Hahaha I surprised myself with this one too. Never knew I had the guts to pull off something.... Ott even for me. 



Btw.. Just downloaded a new app - 'posts' for ipad. Was referred to 'blogsy' but since there's money invoved there, malas ah. So searched for alternatives and this seems to be working fine. Niceeeee... :))) 



Weee... There you go! 


Xx

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews