Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Sweet mornings

I may not be the best baker there is (yet).. But I love to bake. It gives you a certain kind of feeling, smelling baked goods fresh out of the oven. 

I guess I am in need of some kind of therapy right now. 

Results haven't come out yet. For me at least. It is sent straight to the doctor. Let go and let God. InsyaAllah, I'm ok. I pray.

For now.. I think I'm going to treat myself with one of these choc chip muffin.. 

Don't get me started on the calorie effect now yah

Xx

2 comments:

Deena.T said...

Praying for the best for you dearie, am always around if you want to talk, you know how to reach me xx

n@trin@ said...

Thanks darling. Yeah, I know I can count on you :) :) xx

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews