So I cut my hair...
What? Huh? Ermmmm...
Yah yah I know it looks the same. But I swear it's not! I blame the angle. I blame the color of my tshirt. I blame the lighting. I blame the blurriness of the photo..
Fine, it looks the same..
But I feel lighter! After months of neglect, I FINALLY have time to cut my hair. But don't get me wrong, it's not like I just leisurely walk into a fancy salon and spend an hour in there.
I was pressed for time.
Super busy thursday. What with pending work that I had, and the fact that I have registered to attend a course after lunch hour.. I saw an opening..
With only 30 mins to spare before the course begins I walked into the nearest salon to where I was.. "Saya ada 30 mins saja, can you dry cut my hair in 15-20 mins? If yes, I duduk"..
Bossy much?
20 mins later I was already on my way to where I needed to be. They even had the time to straighten my hair with a flat iron! Fine, it was a hint since I kinda had a bad hair day yesterday. Whatever. And to end the visit in true Malaysian style...
"Haaa? So expensive ah? Cannot discount ka boss? I come again!"
.......
I didn't get a discount.. Pffft. Wait, I think 'discount' is international, no?
Xx




0 comments:
Post a Comment