You know one of those days when you just feel....
BLEURGH?!
It is, an indescribable feeling, 'bleurgh'. I think it says a lot, though. It took a lot out of me to get up this morning. I kept staring at the clock, waiting for minutes to pass by. As if minions would come lift me up and carry me to the shower.
Didn't happen.
Looked through recent photos on my phone to upload here. Apart from those which, have been uploaded onto my IG account, I find nothing else worth posting.
But amidst all that, I just wish to highlight how grateful I am for being blessed with such a compassionate and charming soon-to-be 4-year old son. He just says the right things at the right time. Just 2 Sundays before, when I was glued to the bed so-to-speak, after a while of playing ultraman vs batman he stopped, came up to me, held my hand and said:
"Mama, mama ok?"
(Told him I was super tired to move and I probably needed water)
"Ok, jap eh..."
runs off to find his father to help him fill up my water bottle so he could bring it to me..
Today, when I just had to step out of the office for a bit of some fresh air.. I decided to call him. You know, just to 'chat'. True enough, hearing his voice talking about being bitten, watching cartoons, eat and all sorts of things he's been up to whilst I'm at work made me feel better. Hearing him reciprocate (nonchalantly, I should add) my "I love you" instantly perked me up.
So much power, for such a young boy to have.
Amin, thank you Allah for everything that you have blessed me with.
xx
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Monday, 25 November 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment