I'm ALMOSTTT done with my chambering. Woohoo! Few weeks left. Surreal feeling, this. Finally insyaAllah, I would be called to the Bar of Malaysia.
Having been an in-house counsel for sometime, it wouldn't really make much of a difference if I had/had not been called to the Bar of Malaysia. But I've already been called to the Bar of England & Wa|es. So it's just a natural step. Halfway there? Why not go all the way I say..
9 months! Phew! 9 months of this year was spent in another office. Surely, I missed my old office. Yes, lots of rooms for improvement in certain areas... but it's where I started my working life. Lately I have seen progress, and I am hopeful that things might change for the better. Optimistic? Too much I guess.
Having spent quite some time in a different environment, different culture (really, different!).. different work scope. I can say... my eyes have been opened to start practicing..
One day, perhaps.
But for now, I still have about 1 1/2 years left of my bond. God knows where I'll be at the end of it. For now, there's no concrete plans just yet.
I have missed penning (typing) down thoughts here, But health and time have not been permitting. Ah well, there's always a reason for everything.
For now, I have a few projects in mind. Hope I'll be energetic/healthy enough to complete them!
xx
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Wednesday, 4 December 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment