Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Back in full gear

If I wait until the day I actually transfer photos from my camera/memory card into my computer, it'll probably be too long.. As long as the last day this blog was updated.

So in short, I'm back at my actual workplace after having completed my pupillage. I have yet to receive my long call date.. when I do and if you happen to be free, do come to the H|gh Court at Jal@n Duta on that day (date tbc).

How do I feel coming back? Honestly, refreshed and in a manner of speaking.. kinda ready to be in full gear? Ok, I've done my time.. now I'm back, what can I do? What can I change? I'm amazed at this level of positivity despite being hormonal and tired most days (times)..

Say what?

Yes, if you haven't already guessed (or know).. I am currently expecting our second bundle of joy, insyaAllah. We're over the moon with the news but due to recent shortcomings and roller coaster rides (from the ectopic and what not).. we decided to keep mum until I've passed that 13 weeks mark. Ah well, it was not that easy. Especially when the size of my tummy did the 'talking'. It was so obvious huge well before 13 weeks.

At 15 weeks (tomorrow), I look like I'm already 5 months preggers. Not funny. Seperti ikan paus yang terdampar di persisiran pantai. To-date, still 'embracing' the morning sickness and tiredness. Somehow after what I have experienced whilst I was carrying Aaron (had morning all-day sickness throughout the entire pregnancy), I didn't really expect things to pick up after the first trimester.

Well, at least I could survive being in the office 8-5pm..

Yeah, lots of typing makes me breathless nowadays. Logging off then!

xx

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews