Really, my posts as of late are a little... depressing?
I'm still feeling a tad bit 'low', if you ask me. But you're not. So fyi then? I'm slowly regaining strength but it's a tad bit too slow for my liking. Resting in bed the whole day would be ideal. But hey, who has the luxury to do that? There is always something that needs to be done, people to take care of.
Just hope that my energy will come back, real soon.
Being physically drained is taking a toll on me, mentally. I am not lying. I have received comments saying that I don't exactly look like how I feel. I guess, I've had enough practice to 'carry' myself how people should eyh? So no moping around for me, no sir!
It has come to a point where I look at a file which I'm supposed to be working at, and sigh. Usually I'd be more than happy to complete this kind of task. But as of late, I just want to roll in bed and sleep. It's not like I've been going to boot camp sessions...
Though it sure feels like it, sometimes.
Okay, I'm sure you're having a better day than I am. So I'll leave you to it. Have a great one!
xx
Instagram (@NHomeBakes)
Tuesday, 10 December 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment