Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Tuesday, 18 February 2014

, ,

Poppin it

Last Saturday attended a doa selamat cum baby shower for my aunt who is about to perform her umrah soon and my cousin who is about to 'pop' soon. Although we missed the doa selamat bit..

The original outfit planned for the day actually made me look bigger than usual, so had to change. Yeah, wardrobe malfunction as I call it. Finding an outfit to go out nowadays takes more time than usual. I end up wearing more or less the same clothes every other day. 

Bummer.

So ANYWAY, I pray that my cousin will have a smooth delivery insyaAllah :) 



My turn? Nahhh lambat lagi..even though one of the guests that day actually thought I was going to pop soon! 

Baru 5 bulan kak....... 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews