Ok, hold up! After obsessing over GF6 in my previous entry 'Luxury', I began to dig up some more info, reviews etc. Stumbled upon a review site comparing different panasonic lumix cameras, all micro four thirds camera up against each other. Boy, was I wrong. IF I ever were to switch camera, I think the GM1 is the way to go. So small, so compact.. yet it has all the features of the mighty GX7 (its superior, bulky big brother). I have been searching for a small camera, but refuse to sacrifice on quality. So far, I am (was) happy with GF1 thinking that the size is ok'ish for a small camera. But in reality, it is still quite bulky to lug around in my handbag.. One great review is from this blogger, he takes amazing photos! Dude, he made a comparison of size between the camera and the length of an iphone! "This camera is all about the size, or the lack of it".. If technical details bore you, or are of a 'different' language.. have a read at his as he makes it somewhat simpler to understand.
![]() |
| Source: Google Images |
Now that I would be carrying a baby bag with me (re: baby Elle), who needs more bulk eh? The size of the GM1 would be PERFECT! Using it with my existing pancake lens? Ok, I tell myself I WILL bring this with me everywhere I go.. hahahaha that's the intention ok! Hopefully no more google images sourced photos after this ;) Of all the review videos I've seen on youtube, this guy actually gave me the answers to the questions I have in my head. The rest are just too technical to be put in a video, I'd rather read about them than listening to another person narrating it for me.
Oh, he's from Malaysia! Well done!
Taking pictures remotely using my iphone/ipad? Plus point! Have I emphasized how I LOVE interchangeable lens cameras? The slightly bad news is, I've seen in some online sites that this camera retails for about Rm18++.. Sigh, if only bonus month would come early!
xx




0 comments:
Post a Comment