Past 3 days baby Elle has been going through what I presume would be, a growth spurt i.e. Nursing approximately every hour. Constant diaper change and yes, lack of sleep for mummy. But I guess this time it's much more manageable since I kinda already know what to expect. I'm also excited for her to nurse more and get fatter, quick!
I remember with Aaron, it was a HUGE adjustment, thinking whether or not I will ever get some sleep! For baby Elle, I knew what was coming. So definitely less stressful. Plus I guess each babies are different. Each would also have their moments, good and not-so-sweet i.e loud unconsolable cries. Having insomnia during the end of preggo months also helped me adjust to 'nightlife' .. Haha..
In line with constant nursing would be.. Constant hunger pangs! I've been munching on oat cookies, choc chip cookies, nestum, oats, bread, milo like nobody's business! What weight I've lost so far must've just piled back on. I don't even dare to weigh myself just yet after the last time, which was about 2 weeks ago. Back then, I've already lost about 10kgs. So.. Roughly about 6-7 more to go?
I've cleared with my obgyn and got the green light to start exercising yeay! But, no cycling nor using the eliptical machine. So I'm taking it slow and just doing light exercises to kick-start my fitness regime. More on that later.
Xx



0 comments:
Post a Comment