Instagram (@NHomeBakes)

Saturday, 1 November 2014

, , , ,

Plunger cutters

 Remember I told you about the 'stash' mom bought from Aussie? 

Yes, IN LOVE! In the stash, I received a bunch of cool shaped plunger cutters. It's kinda like playdoh 'shapers' if you will. Just roll your fondant/gumpaste mix, and press the plunger cutter on the same.. lay it out flat on your board, wahla! Leave to dry in desired mould-like thingy. As you can see here, make-shift egg cartons, folded baking paper and water color palette to the rescue! 
They make great cupcake decorations don't you think? 

Haha.. but to make these so early in advanced is key.. you need them dry enough so they won't 'wilt' when you place them on your product. 
Got time? 

Haha, I now have a permanent section beside my nightlight complete with a small desk and 2 storage boxes filled with tools for my midnight work. Somehow working in the bedroom at 3am feels much much less scary than downstairs......

Yes, I'm a scaredy cat... 

xx




0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Him and I

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Darling Son

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Darling Daughter

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews